To provide rapid review and publication of important research results in all fields of Computational Science. In order to substantially reduce the time to publication as compared to traditional journals, we have established the following policies within the editorial board for processing a submitted paper:
- Each papers will be reviewed by at least two independent experts;
- The submission will be sent out to review in 3 days;
- Reviewers will return the review comments within 21 days after receiving the paper;
- The final decision for each submission will be made within one month;
- If an author is willing to revise his paper promptly, then a 3-4 month submission-to-publication period is realistic.
The below is the review process of IJCSE.
You can download the PDF document of the IJCSE Review Process.
JOURNAL REVIEW PROCESS.pdf 87k - on Jul 3, 2009 10:14 AM by IJCSE editor (version 1)